Not hitting the daily recommended amounts of fruits and veggies? Don’t fret; you’re not alone. Studies show that only 1 out of 10 American adults is meeting the minimum recommendation of 1 ½ to 2 cups of fruits and 2 ½ to 3 cups of vegetables a day. That’s only 5 servings total per day, which shouldn’t be hard; yet 90% of us aren’t getting even that much consistently.
In fact, according to a recent report by the CDC, Americans have whittled down their fruit consumption to an average of once per day and their vegetable consumption to 1.7 times a day.
Millions of American adults find it challenging to implement adequate amounts of produce into their daily diet—even when they know it’s so beneficial.
There are many reasons why it can be tough to fit veggies into your daily grind. For some, it’s a matter of time; for others, it’s a matter of experience.
Does this sound like you or someone you know?…
- You didn’t have positive experiences with veggies, like over-boiled frozen peas in your elementary school lunch, mushy broccoli at the bottom of a takeout bowl, greasy eggplant at an Italian restaurant, or wilted salad on a long flight… These bad first impressions can linger.
- It’s time-consuming to pluck fruits and veggies from the grocery store and then have to prepare them from scratch at home.
- Perhaps you don’t know what to do with those veggies to make them taste good, and they sit there, day after day, going to waste in the fridge.
- It’s expensive to keep your kitchen stocked with fresh, beautiful produce.
- Or you simply don’t have access to locally grown, recently harvested, Insta-worthy perfect produce; sometimes the “vegetable” at the buffet is mac & cheese!!!
Feeling like getting more veggies is a huge hurdle?
Luckily, it’s never been easier to make plant-powered nutrition part of your daily routine, and make it enjoyable. No matter what your schedule looks like, you can start adding in more produce while daily packing in everything that is good for you.
It’s so simple, really…
Scoop, Shake, Drink, Enjoy!
Yes, you can drink your fruits and veggies; we’ve even done most of the work for you and removed all the guesswork!
Stock up on nutritious fruits and vegetables you actually like, and just toss those into a blender with the Phytopúr Shake or Smoothie mix, and whip up a delicious plant-protein boost of delicious nutrition—anytime of day. Or, cancel the extra or added fruits/veggies, and just add water, stir or mix in a shaker cup, and drink up for a complete meal or satisfying snack!
We’re so committed to affordable, accessible, convenient, plant-powered nutrition, that we help you meet all your fruit and veggie needs with just-add-water shakes, smoothies, super drinks, and soups. You’ll happily sip (or slurp) away, knowing that you’re nourishing your body while benefiting from powerful phytonutrients.
Have fun hitting your daily servings of fruits and veggies. Use creativity and execute small, simple changes to make a monumental difference in how you’re fueling your body and how you feel. You’ll be glowing from the inside out in no time…. and offer up servings of veggies that everyone can celebrate & enjoy!